Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflection on cinquain ! =D [ lesson on cinquain ]

I learnt that cinquain consists of four lines . In the first line , title is written . On the second line , adjective to describe the title . Third , words with -ing to describe the title . Forth line , a full sentence to describe the title . Last line , a synonym of the title . Example :
Junhup 
Funny , active 
Laughing , Playing , Slacking 
He is a joker
AWESOME ! 
I think that the lesson on cinquain had taught me respect . We must have respect for each other works   and cannot laugh upon see our peer's work , We should respect their works. And it taught me how to describe a word easily .  I want to know whether a cinquain can fully describe one's personality . 


                                                                                                                2 respect , Junhup -        

No comments:

Post a Comment