Sunday, January 30, 2011

What if a person comes to me and tell me about my future .

These had never happened to me before . But if there is really gonna be a person that can truly tells me about my future, i will think about the prophecy he/she gave it to me , whether or not if that prophecy is reasonable not . Then , i will not do anything to make it happen . If that person really can predict my future , then i'm 100% sure that he/she could had predicted whether of not i had make my choice to do nothing , or to do something to make it happen .I believe that's all these action that led us to the prophecy that he/she gave to us . If we didn't believe that it is true , it won't probably be real . If we believed it , then we would be thinking about it occasionally , thus wanting to achieve the prophecy that person gave it to us . I won't actually believe all these stuffs as i can't believe that someone could actually predict the future . What good will do them if they tells us our future , i guess that they would sure have a motive by telling us our future , hoping us to do something bad to achieve the prophecy , then it's will all be better for him/her to achieve the thing he/she wanted by telling us our future . If there is really a person that comes to me and tell me all these , i would ask him how did he/she knows and i would ask that person to teach me how to predict the future . I think by believing these things also depends on who told us the prophecy . Because if u see a beggar or a friend telling you all these things , u probably won't believe them . But then if a witch like the ones in the film 'macbeth' , they might actually believe it . It's because they regard witches as the evil and could actually predict one's future . People never really meet them . They will be in a dilemma whether or not to believe . So because of human 's greediness , humans will do despicable things to achieve the good prophecy to happen . Thus leading them to become a bad guy . I guess that's all . byebye! 
                                                                                                                                            Junhup =)                

No comments:

Post a Comment